Price & Booking
We would be delighted to welcome your son or daughter to Highfield for three weeks of inspirational learning and engagement, adventure and fun. Please find information about fees and space availability below.
- The fee is £3,850 for the three week Summer School course.
- The fee is fully inclusive of teaching, accommodation, food, laundry, excursions and activities.
- Airport transfers are included if students arrive and depart at Heathrow between 6am and 8pm on the specified arrival and departure day, otherwise a standard transfer fee of £75 per journey is applied at the time of booking.
- If you would like to discuss a shorter stay, please contact us for a price.
- A non-refundable deposit of £600 will be charged at the time of booking.
- The balance of fees must be paid by 31st May 2021. For cancellations received in writing before this date we will return all fees except for the deposit. We regret that no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date. If you have to cancel enrollment because of an unsuccessful visa application we will return fees already paid if we have written evidence of the visa refusal.
- Please click here if you would like to download our Summer School Brochure
- Highfield Summer School is exclusively owned and managed by Highfield School. The Terms & Conditions of Highfield School and The Highfield School Policies and Privacy Policies also apply to the Summer School. Please click on the following link to view the Summer School Terms & Conditions
- AGENTS: Highfield enjoys good relationships with a number of agents and we are always happy to hear from agents offering a valued service to families overseas. Please email email@example.com for further information.
PROVISIONAL DATES FOR 2021: 17th July - 7th August
To book today, please email Caroline on: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +44 (0)1428 728 000 or complete the Booking Form below.