Our Covid-19 Guarantee
At Highfield & Brookham we understand that we are living in unprecedented and uncertain times which makes it very difficult to plan and make decisions, especially for families overseas. We also understand that securing the best education for your child is still important to you. That’s why we have introduced our ‘Covid-19 Guarantee’.
Our Covid-19 Guarantee means that if you are a family based overseas, you can register your child for a place at Highfield & Brookham, safe in the knowledge that you will not lose out financially if the Coronavirus Pandemic interrupts your plans.
Main School Term:
- If, after paying your deposit, your child is unable to start at the school for a Covid-19 related reason, we will return your deposit, or allow you to defer your place (subject to availability). You will not be liable for the term’s fees.
- If attendance at the school is still subject to Covid-19 restrictions when your child is due to start, and we are only able to offer your child remote teaching, you will be given the option to defer your place (subject to availability) until your child is able to start at the school in person.
- If your child’s start at the school is delayed due to visa or quarantine issues, they will still be able to start later in the term, or defer to the following term/year, as long as there is space available. If their start date is delayed to part way through the term, you will only be charged for the part of the term’s fee that they were able to attend.
- The Covid-19 Guarantee is in place for new overseas registrations made for the Autumn Term 2020 and the Spring Term 2021 and may be extended as the situation evolves. All other Highfield and Brookham Terms and Conditions remain unchanged. Please inform us of any changes by email.
- If your child is unable to attend the 2021 Summer School for a Covid-19 related reason, you will be able to defer your place to the following year, or receive a FULL REFUND on any fees or deposits paid to us in advance. Please inform us of any changes by email
- Covid-19 related cancellations are fully refundable up to the designated arrival day (17th July 2021). All other Highfield Summer School Terms and Conditions remain unchanged.
'Covid-19 related reasons' could be government restrictions on travel (such as quarantine requirements in either the UK, or your country of residence), or that you or your child are unable to travel due to sickness or isolation, or perhaps because you no longer consider it safe for your child to travel. Our Covid-19 Guarantee is there to reassure you that you will be able to defer your place (subject to availability) or receive a full refund on any fees or deposits paid in advance.