We are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational and enthusiastic fully qualified teacher with a passion for creative teaching to join us from February 2021 to mid July 2021.
- Ensuring that the teacher is up to date on all issues pertaining to Health and Safety and Safeguarding of Children within the school;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all pupils within their class;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and teaching inspirational lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class, in line with the school’s challenging and inspirational curriculum;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Preparing and marking to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Providing feedback to parents on a pupil's progress at regular intervals including parents' evenings and other meetings;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Taking part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Planning and delivering an after school club each week during term time;
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly;
- Taking part in House Activities;
- Covering for colleagues where necessary:
- Undertaking playground and lunch duties as required;
- Attending INSET before the start of each term;
- Such other work as may be necessary for the safe and efficient running of the school.
Pay and Conditions
An attractive salary will be determined in accordance with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. The School offers reduced fees for children of staff at both Highfield and Brookham, the Pre-Prep School.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th November with interviews being held on the week beginning Monday 23rd November.
Download an Application Form.
A Letter of Application, completed Application Form including the names and addresses of two referees should be sent to: HR Manager, Highfield and Brookham Schools, Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LQ. Email applications should be sent to email@example.com.