Educating Outside London
Wednesday 15th January, 6.30 - 8.30pm
We would be delighted if you would join us at our Annual Drinks Reception. This is a unique opportunity to hear from our expert speakers and to explore the many benefits of Educating Outside London.
- Highfield and Brookham School - What is a prep school for?
- Hanford School - Could boarding be right for your child?
- Elstree School - Mentally healthy schools
- Downe House - Benefits of prep school education
- Marlborough College - Co-ed or single sex?
- Radley College - Time and space for the co-curricular
The event is being held at Beaufort House Chelsea, SW3 5UZ from 6.30-8.30pm. The evening will be of most interest to those with children under the age of 10. Please note this is an event for parents only.